Traxxas Slash 1/10 Scale 2WD Short Course Racing Truck with TQ 2.4GHz Radio System, Hawaiian
The Slash was inspired by the TORC (The Off-Road Championship) Pro 2WD class. The 4-wheel independent suspension has been carefully tuned to replicate Pro 2 driving and handling. The scale-look tires provide just the right amount of bite and thick, blinding clouds of dirt roost. The electronics are sealed to ensure the fun doesnâ€™t stop when the rain falls. Traxxas Slash tackles all of your off-track adventures with long travel suspension and oil-filled shocks to absorb jumps and rough terrain. The unique chassis provides huge center ground clearance to drive over deep ruts, rocks, and other obstacles. The tires use advanced tread design and sophisticated rubber compounds to provide incredible grip both off-road and on pavement. The fenders cover the tires so you can bang against your driving buddies without getting tangled up. The Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch design delivers smooth operation, precise adjustment, and consistent traction. The XL-5 electronic speed control harnesses the power of the mighty Titan 12T motor with its integrated cooling fan. EZ-Set one-button setup easily adjusts or changes profiles. Traxxas' exclusive patented Training Mode cuts power in half and leaves the brakes at full strength for young or first time drivers who want to learn the ropes before unleashing full power. The Slash includes a 4-amp 12-volt DC fast charger to minimize down time. Peak-detection circuitry makes sure the battery receives a full charge every time. Slash also includes a Traxxas iD-equipped Power Cell NiMH battery pack optimized for maximum punch. The TQ 2.4GHz radio system's ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving and its internal antenna is impervious to damage. The Traxxas Slash model 58034-1 comes assembled and Ready-To-Race with the TQ radio system, XL-5 power system, Power Cell iD-equipped 7-cell NiMH battery, 4-amp fast charger, a painted and decaled body, and pre-glued tires.
- Titan 12-Turn 550 Modified Motor and XL-5 ESC provide speeds up to 30 mph; waterproof electronics for all-weather driving in water, mud and snow
- Includes Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iD technology and 4 amp 12-volt DC peak-detecting fast charger for reliable charging
- The TQ 2.4GHz radio system's ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving and its internal antenna is impervious to damage
- Metal gear Magnum 272 transmission with Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch and hardened steel gears in the differential
- Tough Race-replica bodies are pre-painted with impact-absorbing bumpers