Dromida Voyager Ready-to-Fly Electric-Powered Radio Controlled Airplane
Flying made easy. REALLY easy.
Choosing the right plane for your first plane makes learning to fly much easier and more enjoyable - and the Voyager is a wise choice. Everything you need is included, so there's nothing extra to buy. The Voyager is already assembled for you, just charge the included LiPo flight battery and start flying. In the air this plane is very forgiving, with positive rudder, elevator and throttle control. And with its smaller dimensions, the Voyager is easy to transport and ready for leisurely outdoor flights in calm conditions.
- Easy to fly with little or no experience.
- 100% Ready to Fly, with everything included.
- Rudder, elevator and throttle control.
- Scale details such as wing rib detail, wheel pants and panel lines.
- 4-channel radio system with:
- 2.4GHz technology for dependable, interference-free control and worry-free flying with your friends
- Built-in charger for convenient charging of LiPo batteries
- Digital trims for fine-tuning performance
- Fully assembled aircraft
- 4-channel SLT compatible radio w/built-in LiPo charger
- Rechargeable 3.7V 1S LiPo battery
- AA batteries (4)
- Wingspan: 19.5 inches (495 millimeters)
- Weight: 1.9 ounces (54 grams or 0.12 pounds)
- Length: 15 inches (381 millimeters)
Note: You may fly this model aircraft without registering with the Federal Aviation Administration. Registration is required only when piloting recreational, unmanned aircraft weighing above 0.55 pounds.
- Ideal for beginners - no previous model flying experience required.
- 100% preassembled, with everything included, just charge the included battery and start flying.
- Exhibits slow, docile flight characteristics for building first-timer confidence.
- Compact in size, for transportation ease.
- Details such as wheel pants and panel lines add more scale realism than typical trainers.